Monday, May 17, 2010

Nobody sees a flower

A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling - Arthur Brisbane. but,,,,hey reality sucks,,,,you can't always expect to have every little things to be good and perfect. what can make you suicidal? try to be light at heart and except things you cannot change, courage to look forward, i guess? i ain't no good person myself, but i try to keep peace, if my peace get distract, i'll create hell. but, I thank God, to have such a caring friends like them. Thank you for being with me in my high and low :) well, there's a saying: You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment