Monday, May 31, 2010

Journey that makes a man

“Time will heal the pain”. But for some cases, with time passes by, the pain gets deeper. One can say that they love a particular person so much but the action of love is zero. yes,indeed, it's hard when you talk about love and the control of feelings that you can't stop within yourself. A fool is someone who does not know but does not want to ask. and we all ever been a fool once or twice. We tends to leave what is important to us and give up on trying...or perhaps too weak to try?? Anyhow, in my case, the finishing line is not as important, it's the journey that matters. I have tendency to push myself to forget and forgive, and move on. I remember the good ones, and throw away the bad ones. But i do take my time to think, feel every pain within me, and learn from my mistakes. Yes, you can cheat others, but you can never cheat yourself. No matter how hard you try, you can always hear the sounds of your heart. Be sincere, do your best, though your finishing line is not as good as your wish. Seperti ucapan teman saya ini "
Indahnya hidup bukan seberapa banyak org mengenal kita,tetapi seberapa banyak org menjadi bahagia setelah mengenal kita"

No comments:

Post a Comment