Monday, May 31, 2010

.....me.....

When i was a baby, guess i was only thinking to have a soothing arms of my mother, don't care of certain politeness...poo and pee here and there... When i turned five, live gave me a new experience, social awareness, ability to know the difference between right and wrong, hey, and this is the age where i learnt my Javanese language skill. ahahahha.. When i leaped to ten, the room is wider open. My sister was taken by her husband,,hehe,,no one to help me to colored our favorite coloring book anymore. I got a new friend, crazy about rollerskating - soon rollerblading, bicycle has been a part of me. First to learn martial art. First to give a boy in school sum peace of mind, leaving a mark on his body, made dad came to school to settle..hihi...owh, I learnt gymnastic too...but didn't last for long... By the age of 15, to a certain extent, was a pretty tomboy, still learning martial art, first to experienced monkey love - first to traveled abroad(between age 10 - 15), a cool teenage life, loved by people, don't bother about things, basket - volley ball crazy...and now, to my surprise, i decided to take a sewing course......huffhuff...out of nowhere.. Reaching twenty, life is rather miserable, a sudden maturity has arisen. Made a huge mistake, a stupid one precisely. Still active in sports and made some important decisions in life. 25 was my gold year. yes,it was. Great job, good salary, met great people. Still continue traveled to different places, get some exposure in life from different parts of the world. Now, I'm reaching thirty...Life is not as simple as it seemed. A wish to go back to the past and make it better, wish to say goodbye or sorry before he leave this world, wish to make a brand new surprise in life, feel like settling down, but lost sometimes. Wanna be - don't wanna be. Well, life is a circle. It goes round somehow. It won't wait for us to be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment