Monday, May 3, 2010

No Greater Love...

than a Love of our friendship... If only I can tell you how-much-I misyu-I love you-I regret saying things I should have not said. Saya menangis lebih keras disaat sedih, tertawa lebih pelan disaat senang...cause you were not there to share those moments. You have changed me, us, and some people's live by the touch of your hands-your care-your kindness. You act so tough, people think you are tough - but somehow you are,,,but there were fragile moments where you cried under the shower or just hid yourself behind those pillows. I acted blur sometimes-hold you sometimes. You said you always give your best at the end of everything. You gave me the beste meals, beste love and care, beste friendship of all. You said i was different-special made-a lost culture girl-and deserve better. You were more than just a friend, you were a sister-a tutor-a partner in crime. I know the day you said "Sorry-I can't take care of you anymore then" is the day i walked away with my own Stubbornness - ini masalah prinsip - saya ingin bahagia - saya tidak suka diceramahi. You gave me something that i will remember for the rest of my life...that i deserve better. Saya tahu kamu peduli dengan caramu - memandang dunia dengan lebih luas - melakukan yang terbaik dalam hidup - tanpa pedulikan apa kata orang. Will we still have that orphanage? will we still be able to visit those countries that we planned to visit before? You changed a spoiled-brat into a lady. Kamu yang paling mengerti saya yang-moody-gila belanja-paranoid debu-sensitif-emosional gila. Malam ini saya merasa lebih hancur. Dua kali lebih hancur. I have failed and can't put myhead up anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment