Monday, July 5, 2010

Falling in love to easily, but never quite so fast

Let the good times roll. Maybe there is no heaven. Maybe love is poison and sex is death. Maybe the rain will never stop us from hoping. Maybe again and again, you'll feel evicted. Maybe high life fuck-all from start to finish. Maybe love for me is slow. Maybe I want to make sure it's real. Maybe your - my thoughts so occupied on other things. Maybe I should read the book of secrets. Maybe I can't stop that? Maybe I need to Fall out of Love (or never in love so quickly) Maybe it was just a very passion? I do not know. There is no honest way to explain it.I just pushed my luck as far as I felt I could handle it, then slow down, and did whatever I had to between now and then. The edge is still out there. No, I don't think you should be worried, I think we have a great instant connection and thought we were soul mate within a few weeks. In short, I think we're one of the "insane attraction" types. I'm howling in my silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment